What’s the 10 Things Only Chihuahua Owner’s Know?
You got it right. Chihuahua owners are in a special club. People have their own ideas about chihuahuas. People either love them or hate them.
“Oh they are yappy”, “They are mean!”, “They bite!” is what you hear from people who are not in favor of chi’s.
But you also have the other side of people saying Awww, so cute!”, “I want one, you can carry them around!” and all sorts of things.
But only YOU, the actual chihuahua owner knows these things for sure!
1) Basking Beauties: They have an uncanny ability to find that one spot of sunlight in your house.
2) Sometimes a Chihuahua will lock their big moist eyes on you for such a long time you become convinced he’s attempting a Jedi Mind Trick.
3) Every Chihuahua owner has accepted that their lap becomes the sole property of their dog.
4) Dog or Groundhog? Chi owners never wonder if that’s a burrowing mammal who has crawled under their covers.
5) Their reputation for being yappy is often unfair. Yes, they know how to make themselves heard, but around the house Chihuahuas can be pretty chilled out.
Get 5 more things at American Kennel Club
What else can you think of? Give us your comments below and share with your friends